All students must receive medical clearance each year prior to participating in any athletic activity, including but not limited to tryouts, practices, or competition. Below you'll find more information on the steps to get cleared.
Steps to Get Medically Cleared
Here are the basic steps to obtain medical clearance. Please click one of the Get Started links for more detailed instructions.
- Create/Update your SportsWare Online account
- Download and complete your Medical Packet
- Physical exam with your primary care physician
- COVID-19 test
- Baseline concussion test
- Check out our new Frequently Asked Questions page
- Contact Head Athletic Trainer Oscar Melendez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (718) 940-5806